Nashville Family Immigration Attorney

Are you an immediate or non-immediate family member or fiancé who needs help with a family-based immigration goal?

The K-3 and K-4 spouse visa attorney who offers insightful immigration representation of all kinds in Nashville and throughout Middle Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia and Kentucky is Steven J. Simerlein.

With more than 20 years of experience as a lawyer, a comprehensive understanding of immigration law, proven skills at problem solving and a tradition of attentive personal service, Steven J. Simerlein uses these qualities and credentials to identify a path to lawful permanent residence for spouses, parents, children and siblings. He understands your need to keep your family together and works hard to so that you can successfully navigate the intricacies of federal immigration laws and procedures.

The process of petitioning for a family member's permanent residence status can be lengthy, complex and frustrating. Our attorney strives to simplify the journey for you, promptly and fully answering any questions you have along the way. He and his staff handle every detail, such as demonstrating qualifying familial relationships, how the person who will be petitioning for a relative will be able to prove that he or she has the economic capacity to sponsor the relative (and if not, identify alternatives), the effect of the immigration status of the petitioning family member on how quickly his or her relative may obtain a visa, and many other considerations.

To arrange your initial consultation, contact the Immigration Law Offices of Steven J. Simerlein, P.C.

Experienced Murfreesboro K-1 Fiance Visa Lawyer

Do you need assistance with an I-130 Petition for Alien Relative? It makes a difference who is petitioning for whom. Immediate family members include spouses, unmarried minor children and parents — any of whom could be immediately eligible for a family-based immigrant visa following approval of the petition regardless of visa availability.

On the other hand, non-immediate family members who are subject to a waiting period after approval of the petition include married or unmarried adult children, and brothers or sisters of a U.S. citizen.The waiting periods can be lengthy and vary by preference category and country of origin for the family member.

Are you engaged to be married to a foreign national? If so, you may need assistance with the I-129F Petition for Alien Fiancés. A foreign national fiancé and their dependent minor children may obtain a K-1 visa to seek legal entry into the U.S.

Nashville family immigration lawyer Steven J. Simerlein can help with your family–based immigration, whether you are married or engaged to your foreign national beneficiary. Arrange your initial consultation and learn more about our insightful immigration representation by contacting us toll free at 615-750-3142 or reaching us by e-mail.