Nashville Visitor And Student Visa Attorney

If your goal is to come to the U.S. to study or visit, the skilled Middle Tennessee immigration attorney to speak with regarding your F-1 visa, B-2 visitor visa or any nonimmigrant visa need is Steven J. Simerlein in Nashville.

At the Immigration Law Offices of Steven J. Simerlein, P.C., our lawyer's more than 20 years of experience and proven immigration law knowledge make him uniquely qualified to advocate for your goals in Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia and Kentucky, as well as throughout the U.S. — whether you are a college student seeking an F-1 visa for study at a university, an M-1 visa for vocational training, reinstatement of student status, or visa for business visitor or tourist.

Vacationers and tourists usually obtain a B-1 or B-2 visa. Many businesspersons use a combined B-1 and B-2. Then there are visitors who may need no visa at all; you may hail from one of three dozen "visa waiver" countries. Even if you are from one of these countries, however, you will nevertheless need a visa if, for example, you want to come to the U.S. to study and receive credit.

Every visa carries its own responsibilities, restrictions and requirements. Though students and visitors are scrutinized carefully for national security purposes, you should contact the Nashville law office of Steven J. Simerlein for solid visa recommendations and attentive personal service throughout the process.

Murfreesboro Nonimmigrant Visa Lawyer Steven J. Simerlein in Nashville

Call us today toll free at 615-750-3142 or send an email. Se habla español.

Schedule your initial consultation with our student visa lawyer in Nashville.